POCO F2 Pro
Hello, Guys! Today I’m going to do a full specifications POCO F2 Review. Xiaomi was packing his class-leading specs a large battery a decent screen all in a polycarbonate package and slapped a competitive a $300 price tag on it. 21 months later Xiaomi has recently released this the newly named POCO F2 Pro and it’s a bit of a confusing device let me explain-
The POCO F2 Pro that’s been a branding change is the kind of price to spec ratio of a traditional flagship killer.
The base model which I have here is $499 which will get you 6GB RAM, 128GB of storage and there is an 8 /256GB model too. Either one will give you Snapdragon 865 System-On-Chip, a 4000 mAh battery, a big OLED display, and a 64-MP camera setup on the back.
- Xiaomi POCO F2 Pro has equipped with the latest and powerful chipset Snapdragon 865 (Octa-Core Processor)
- It supports the latest 5G connectivity
- It comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the MIUI 11 user interface.
- It offers Super AMOLED 6.67-inch display with superb 395 PPI density for its Full HD Resolution. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and supports HDR 10+
- The Poco F2 Pro is built with glass front and back that is made up of Gorilla Glass 5 and surrounded by the aluminium frame
- The main camera supports 8K video recording and also supports HDR video
- It supports Quad camera 64-MP main camera with a 13-MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- It has a battery capacity of 4700 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 30W
- No wireless & reverse wireless charging support.
- No water or dust resistance.
- MIUI is not trustable with ads.
- Very heavy to carry with more than 200g.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- No Quad HD display.
- The competition has better selfie cams.
- Only 60Hz refresh rate, no 90Hz support.
All right so overall on a scale of 1 to 10 the Poco F2 Pro is a major go and at 500 bucks as Bob Barker would say the price is right. Now, here’s the things that I don’t like, there’s no IP rating so the phone is not water-resistant, there’s no wireless charge, there’s no 90 or 120Hz refresh rate, there’s no expandable memory when you’re using MIUI 11 you get a whole bunch of ads I don’t like that. The video camera quality could be better and there are no dual speakers.
But for $500 bucks you get excellent build quality, a big beautiful all-screen 1080p resolution display, always-on display, IR blaster, headphone jack plenty of RAM plenty of storage a big 4000 mAh battery that features fast charge, you got the latest processor and the latest GPU but the most important if you buy this instead of buying a Galaxy you’re gonna have an extra $500 bucks in your pocket like I said this is a win.
Anyway, POCO F2 Pro hit me up in the comments let me know what you all think about this one.
|Indian Buyers||Buy Now||Price|
|POCO F2 Pro||Coming Soon||Rs. 40,790|
|POCO F2 Pro||Coming Soon||$499|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano)|
|Released||May 12, 2020|
|BODY||Dimensions||163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm|
|Size||6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5
|CAMERA||Rear||64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 50mm (telephoto macro), AF
13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Front||Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm|
|Video||8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|PROCESSOR||OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|CPU||Octa-Core up to 2.84GHz|
|MEMORY||Internal||128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|CONNECTIVITY||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Others||Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, GPS and Infrared Port|
|SOUND||Speaker||Loudspeaker and 3.5mm Headphone Jack|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 4700 mAh|